NOT YOUR AVERAGE 3D PRINTER!
- Built-in 64bit Windows PC controlling the printer, and allowing in system CAD design.
- Industrial design for reliability, ease of maintenance, and repairability
- All Metal Nozzle, precision machined from stainless steel and aluminum
- Extremely rigid extruded aluminum frame and heavy duty linear bearings
- Prints with a wide variety of engineering materials beyond PLA.
- Specially processed glass build surface for good bed adhesion and easy part removal.
- Arrives calibrated and does not need frequent re-calibration
An entry level single extruder printing workstation. Capable of using a variety of engineerign grade materials.Learn more
Four Print Modes
Print with two different colors.
Makes prints look stunning and enables a high level of artistic creativity
Support Material Mode
Creates supports using a dissolvable or easy to remove support material Great for complex parts not designed specifically for 3D Printing
Each head prints a copy of a part simultaneously
Perfect for producing a large quantity of simple parts quickly
Single Extruder Mode
Only use one extruder to print a single material part.
Largest build area and extremely simple settings selection.
Practical Printable AreaSized perfectly for the majority of printing needs
8.5 in L x 8.5in W x 9.5in H.Learn more