3D Platform3D Platform Workbench
- meter x 1 meter x 0.5 meter build area
- Folding gantry fits through a standard door
- SurePrint™ Servo Technology motors
- Dual extruder all-metal print heads
- High-volume nozzles, temperatures up to 295°C
- Suited for 3 mm (recommended) and 1.75 mm diameter filament
- Print with materials such as PLA, PETG, NinjaFlex®, ABS, Nylon, T-Glase, HIPS, PVA, and more!
- AC Input: 220v, 13.6 Amp, 60 Hz
Really BIG Parts!
- Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) type 3D printer with large 1 m x 1 m x 0.5 m build area
- 74X larger build area than the standard desktop 3D printer
- Expanded built-in storage drawers and cabinets for useful additive manufacturing tools and materials
- Capitalize on the open market advantage, low purchase price, and operating costs
- Up to 90% savings using open market materials and software Case Study
- Study based upon the printing of one gas tank demo per week for fifty weeks = 50 tanks per year.
Open Market Advantage: $468 material per tank = $23,400 material per year. Proprietary System: $4,680 material per tank = $234,000 material per year.
- NEW SurePrint™ Servo Technology delivers superior print quality and cuts print time in half
- Closed-loop control provides positional feedback every 1.25 microns
- Print layer resolutions down to 70 microns
- Industrial strength mechatronics delivers superior performance and reliability
- SIMO® Series actuators and Constant Force™ anti-backlash lead screws and nuts provide rugged, industrial framework
Prototyping, Production, Research and more
3D Platform provides full-scale printing capabilities. No need to scale down or print multiple parts that require assembly. Cut time-to-market with rapid design iteration.Key Advantages:
- Diverse open market material selections enable 90% savings versus proprietary materials
- Superior fast print speed of 70-100 mm/sec enabled by SurePrint™ Servo Technology
- Print up to 6 times faster with larger nozzle sizes
Full Size Rim - Material Cost $100.00
The large build area enables users to mass-produce end-use parts. Print fully functional parts quickly with multiple nozzle diameter options, and cost effectively with open market materials.Key Advantages:
- Advanced capabilities: – Embed inserts: fasteners, electronics, sensors, etc.
- Open market software allows for core modeling —creating different process zones within a printed object—optimizing strength and weight
– Core modeling
T3D Platform enables users to print full-scale objects that are customized to fit their needs.
Custom 3D printed objects are commonly derived from 3D scans and are often applied in the medical, fashion, education, and entertainment industries.
- Diverse open market materials enable printing when unique physical properties are desired – Flexible
- Advanced capabilities – Integration of inserted objects; such as fasteners, electronics, sensors, etc.
– Strong and rigid
– And others
– Core modeling optimizes strength, weight, and print times