Techno CNC Routers and CNC Plasma Cutters
Techno CNC Systems Educational Sector offers high speed, affordable industrial quality CNC Routers and CNC Plasma machines in a wide range of sizes with work areas available from 12" x 12" to 5' x 10'. All machines offer endless STEM opportunities.
HD Mini CNC Router
The HD Mini is a heavy-duty machine that is an affordable CNC work platform. Ideal for any size shop requiring a compact machine to run small routing jobs or to be used as an educational tool. These CNC router applications can include musical instruments, sign works, artistic carvings, and drilling, using wood, plastic, fiberglass, metal or other routable materials being able to fit on the 2′ x 3′ cutting table size.
The HD Mini features ball screw drives on all three axes and is controlled using a Techno easy-to-use hand-held micro stepper controller. The controller can run industry standard G and M codes. The moving gantry provides a stationary work surface and saves valuable floor space.
- 23" x 35" Process area
- 2 HP HSD high frequency collet spindle
- Aluminum T-slot table for easy part fixturing
- Automatic tool calibration pad
- Brushless micro stepper motors and controls
- Linear rails and bearings
- Precision ball screws on all three axes
HD CNC Router
The HD CNC Router is a proven workhorse with features such as all steel construction, precision linear rails and bearings, helical rack and pinion on the X and Y, and a ball screw on the Z axis. The system includes brushless microstepper motors and controls with a very easy-to-use hand-held controller. The hand-held controller is so user-friendly that setup, installation and training is completed through our self-taught, step-by-step manuals. We guarantee you will be cutting parts the same day you connect power to the machine! In addition, because it is a moving gantry style machine, it saves on valuable floor space in your shop.
NEW CNC Plasma Cutter Features
Quality cutting starts from the ground up and that is why the Techno CNC Plasma Series is engineered for optimal performance. Our highly trained staff of engineers use state of the art software that provides mathematical testing of designs, called Finite Element Analysis (FEA). It allows them to analyze load characteristics of the machines components ultimately determining whether material improvements are required to build a better machine or if deductions/different building strategies can be taken to reduce the cost without sacrificing quality. We at Techno go the extra mile to provide a complete system of strength and power while reducing costs. The end result is money saved in our customers pockets.
- 2' x 2', 4' x 4', 4' x 8' & 5' x 10' stock sizes
- Easy to use hand held controller
- Unique design, easy to learn and operate
- Brushless micro stepper motors
- Precision Helical Rack-n-Pinion on X and Y axes with ballscrew on the Z axis
- Plasma table: Steel V-grid down draft
- Welded steel frame construction for rigidity and accuracy
- Cuts up to 1" thick steel capacity
- High-speed cutting up to 800 IPM
- Compatible with standard G-Code files
- Multiple torch options are available.